The administrator of Users’ personal data provided in relation to the use of the Website is Zamet Industry Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k. with registered office in Piotrków Trybunalski, (Dmowskiego 38B, 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski) registered in the National Court Register under number KRS 0000701148, Registry Court: District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 7712894552
In accordance with applicable law in the field of personal data protection, we inform you that:
1) The administrator of personal data provided in connection with the ongoing process resulting from the granting of the consent or contract is Zamet Industry Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k. with registered office in Piotrków Trybunalski, (Dmowskiego 38B, 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski) registered in the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000701148, Registry Court: District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 7712894552.
2) Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose for which they were collected on the basis of a given free consent or contract.
3) The recipient of your personal data within the scope of granted consent / contract will be persons employed at Zamet Industry and:
– entities with which Zamet Industry has a concluded cooperation agreement (‘Data Processor’) in order to implement the contract that connects us, performance of obligations by Zamet Industry as provided by law, protection of Zamet Industry rights in accordance with the law on the implementation of the justified interest of Zamet Industry in the meaning of the provisions of protection of personal data; in particular, Zamet Industry will transfer your Personal Data to entities such as: banks, debt collection companies, entities providing accounting services, companies providing postal and courier services, companies with whom we cooperate in order to provide marketing services. Such entities will be obliged under agreements with Zamet Industry to apply appropriate security, technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data and process it only in accordance with the instructions provided by Zamet Industry,
– supervisory authorities, authorities and other third parties; if it is necessary to achieve the goals set out above and to fulfill the obligations imposed by law, Personal data may be transferred to supervisory authorities, courts and other authorities (eg tax authorities and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisors (eg auditors) or entities providing personal data processing services will take place only in relation to the needs resulting from the implemented process.
4) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
5) Your personal data will be stored until the archiving period expires, the contract expires or the consent is withdrawn.
6) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to oppose, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing takes place on the basis of consent ), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7) You have the right to file a complaint with the PUODO when you think that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
8) Providing your personal data is voluntary. If you do not agree and do not provide personal data, you will not be able to enter the Zamet Industry premises.
9) The administrator, for the purpose of presenting general advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts), intended for all Clients, in a manner adapted to the interests of a given customer, may read his preferences, e.g. by analyzing how often he visits the Online Store and whether and what products he buys or books at stationary stores owned by Zamet Industry. This allows a better understanding of the client’s expectations and adaptation to his needs, but does not significantly affect his decisions. Thanks to the Administrator’s use of advanced technologies, the above activities will often be performed by the system in an automated manner, thanks to which the content sent will be the most up-to-date and the client will be able to quickly become familiar with them.
In the case of adult customers, the analysis of interests or preferences will also be used to create, award, implement dedicated and, to the highest possible extent, ads, offers or promotions (discounts) adapted to them, in an automated manner that may cause legal effects or similar influence it, potentially restricting access to other clients (this option is not available to customers who are not of legal age and did not consent to such activities of the Administrator). From the usual “profiling” (ie, customizing our messages, banners to your interests), our actions are distinguished by the fact that their result can significantly affect your choices as a consumer, ie, for example, their result can be very beneficial, temporary the offer of our products is directed only to you based on your purchase history and behavior on our website, which our other customers will not have access to. The more often a client uses the services of the Administrator and purchases its products, the better promotions and surprises can be prepared for him.
10) In case of unauthorized data collection / processing or other situations indicating irregularities, such event should be reported to the Inspector of Personal Data Protection at Zamet Industry – contact tel. +48 44 648 9181 or via e-mail to the following address: ochronadanych @ zametsa.com.